Northwood Business Campus is a mature parkland environment comprising over 220 acres, incorporating a business campus combining offices, residential and retail accommodation alongside a 90-acre public park.
Amenities include the Crowne Plaze Hotel, Ben Dunne health and fitness centre, Gulliver's Retail Park, a Nursing Home and a Medical Centre.
Northwood Business Campus is within easy access of a range of transport modes. The Campus is strategically situated between Dublin's central commercial hub and Dublin Airport, with immediate access to the country's primary motorway routes.
The location is well served by a choice of public transport options and Northwood benefits from the Dublin Port Tunnel and the planned Metro North line, which are both on the doorstep of the campus.
Existing corporate occupiers within the campus include Regus, Affidea, Greencore, Santry Sports Surgery Clinic and Europcar, amongst others.
Modern Penthouse own door office suite extending to 2,560 Sq.ft with a fitout comprising of:
- 6 Glazed cellular offices
- Boardroom and Meeting rooms
- Large open plan office space
- Lift access direct to floor
- Extensive glazing, maximising natural light
- Private terrace
- Toilet and showers, including floor and wall tiling and white ceramic sanitary ware
- Zoned gas-fired central heating
- Suspended ceilings incorporating recessed LED lighting
- Raised access floors with powered floor boxes provided at 1:10 sq. m.
- Keypad access control
- 7 car spaces and bicycle parking provision
New lease terms available