The Priory is a distinctive, red brick clad six storey office building constructed in 1878 as part of the adjoining John Street Church. The building has undergone extensive refurbishment works in recent years with many period features retained to present a combination of 'loft style' office accommodation, blended with the character of the original building.
The ground floor is predominantly open plan extending to approximately 2,100 Sq.ft incorporating a meeting room to the front and a boardroom on the opposite of the hallway. The offices benefit from light filled regular shaped floor plate without pillars. The common areas are excellently present to include reception, toilets, showers and kitchen facilities at ground and lower ground floor levels.
Plastered & painted walls and ceilings, Distinctive timber flooring, CAT 5 cabling throughout, Comms room, Perimeter trunking, Recessed lighting, Generous floor to ceiling height.