Free cookie consent management tool by TermsFeed Policy Generator

237-239 Richmond Road & 1A Convent Avenue

Dublin 3

For Sale Guide Price €950,000
Property Highlights
  • Vacant Possession
  • 2 self-contained warehouses for sale in one lot
  • Total site area approximately 0.3 acres (0.12 hectares)
  • Total floor area approx 1,281 sq. m. (13,788 sq. ft.)
  • Guide Price €950,000
  • Potential for future residential development (S.P.P).
Property Location

237-239 Richmond Road is situated on the northern side of Richmond Road, approximately 450m north of Croke Park Stadium.

1A Convent Avenue is accessed via a lane way off Convent Avenue, on the north side of Richmond Road. The subject properties are within walking distance to Fairview Park and Clontarf.

Dublin City University is approximately 1.5 km from the property, and the IFSC is approximately 1.75 km to the south.

Property Description


• Detached single storey warehouse
• Concrete block construction
• Single skin asbestos roof incorporating translucent panels
• Mezzanine office area
• 2 x WC’s
• Clear internal height of approx. 4.42 metres.


• Detatched two storey building
• Industrial use at ground level and former studio space / ancillary storage at first floor level
• Yard to the front which can accommodate approx. 10 cars
• Concrete block construction
• Pitched metal deck roof incorporating translucent panels
• Ground floor ceiling height of approx. 2.7 metres
• Access to the ground floor via a roller shutter and the first floor is accessed independently.


The properties are Zoned Z10 in the Dublin City Development Plan 2022-2028.

The focus will be on delivering a mix of residential and commercial uses and there will be a requirement that a maximum of 70% of a Z10 zoned site can be given to one particular use, with the remaining portion of the site (30% or greater) to be given over to another use or uses (e.g. residential or office/employment).

The primary uses supported in this zone are residential, office and retail with ancillary uses also facilitated where they deliver on the overall zoning objective.

Accommodation Schedule

Property Floor Area (sq.m) Area (sq. ft.)
237-239 Richmond Road Ground 305 3,282
1A Convent Avenue Ground 488 5,253
  First 488 5,253
Total Approx.   1,281 13,788

*Measurements are on a Gross External Area basis.

Property Size/Area
1,281 sq. m. (13,788 sq. ft.)
Property Status
For Sale
BER Details
Property Location
QRE Contacts
Harry Byrne
Harry Byrne
BSc. Hons  


Harry is a key member of the QRE Investment and Agency team. He has experience in a wide variety of ... View More

+353 86 855 6927


Email LinkedIn
Jonathan Donnelly
Jonathan Donnelly


Jonathan joined QRE in 2021, after graduating from Technological University Dublin with a BSc (Hons)... View More

+353 87 701 8812


Email LinkedIn
Bryan Garry
Bryan Garry

Director Investment

Bryan has over 13 years of experience in the Irish commercial property market. As Director of the In... View More

+353 83 391 8649


Email LinkedIn
Send us a message

News & Research.

Two Dublin warehouse lots guiding about €1m each

Two Dublin warehouse lots guiding about €1m each

Meanwhile separately in Fairview, Dublin 3, a pair of commercial premises with development potential...
Santry office block with high running yield and solid tenants on offer for €9m

Santry office block with high running yield and solid tenants on offer for €9m

The modern five-storey over basement office building has 93 per cent occupancy, sustainable credenti...
Leeson Street Georgian sells for €2m

Leeson Street Georgian sells for €2m

Number 63, Leeson Street Lower, Dublin 2, has been acquired by a private Irish investor for €2 milli...