One Cardiff Lane is located in an unrivalled location in the heart of the Dublin Docklands. The building is being developed on the west side of Cardiff Lane directly beside the infamous bar “The Ferryman”.
The property is located within the Grand Canal Dock which has become a vibrant hub for a number of national and international businesses such as Facebook, AirBnB, McCann FitzGerald, Matheson, Hutchison Three to name but a few.
Amenities & Transport
There is an abundance of city centre amenities nearby including hotels, shops, restaurants and pubs. The area is well serviced by public transport including the DART, RED LUAS Line, Dublin Bike and Dublin Bus Services which offer frequent routes to and from the City Centre. The Samuel Beckett Bridge allows for direct access to the IFSC and Dublin Port Tunnel meaning Dublin Airport can be reached in 15 minutes.
One Cardiff Lane is a state of the art office building, designed by Lawrence & Long architects. The building will comprise of café and office reception on ground floor with offices overhead and will deliver top quality Grade A offices finished to the highest standard. PC Q4 2021
Internal Specification Includes:
- Automatic double glazed entrance door with access control
- Exposed services designed to accommodate conversion to traditional suspended ceilings
- A VRF simultaneous heating and cooling a/c system
- Energy efficient LED lighting system
- 2.7m clear floor to ceiling height (exposed) or 2.65m floor to ceiling height (traditional suspended)
- Floors: Large format stone panels edged in bronze
- Plastered walls with selected superior matt painted finish
- Raised access metal floor with natural oak finish
Available on Flexible New Lease Terms